Vacancy: New Business Development Executive
|Remuneration:||Negotiable based on Experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job level:||Mid – Senior (3 – 5 yrs+ Experience)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||CMG Marketing Communications t/a CreativeMagic Group|
CreativeMagic Group have a superb opportunity for a truly dynamic New Business Development Executive to take the reins at an agency with a stellar track record, based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
This is an unmatched opportunity for you to show your incredible ability to make this agency shine even brighter. We’re ideally looking for a commercially savvy candidate with an extensive advertising agency experience.
In addition, applicants must have the ability to manage client expectations, develop agreements/strategic partnerships that ultimately help an agency grow, manage dynamics based on variables that change as per the business needs and above all, have an absolute can-do attitude.
Interested applicants should send your application CV with reference #CMG_NewBusiness to: email@example.com on or before 31 January 2021.
• To drive new business development – Generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving sales targets.
• Conduct research to identify leads and research business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person.
• Proposal requests, participating in presentations/pitches and if business is successfully won, assure a smooth transition through introduction of the account team for them to take over of the new account.
• To provide communication solutions for clients across the full platform of communications
• Manage client contract/fee negotiations
• Plays an active role in ‘PR’ type initiatives on agency’s behalf
• Actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities
• Inspires confidence to the whole agency and demonstrates clear leadership and strategic vision and direction
• Industry relevant tertiary qualification
• Successful track record of new business development and proven new business success (i.e demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve targets) in addition to contactable references.
• Ad agency experience – preferable – but will also consider Client-Side Marketers who have the ability to take their incredible skills onto agency side
• Successful in leading, managing and motivating multi-disciplinary teams in collaborating to achieve established objectives
• On-going pursuit of training opportunities and professional development
• Experience in building a growing agency – would be useful with an understanding of all facets of communication.
• Proven success demonstrating solid financial acumen by establishing accurate pipeline forecasts, developing and managing large budgets, ensuring appropriate staffing while managing a profitable business portfolio
• Proof of a “people management philosophy” that fits with the agency model
• Success leadership of senior level clients across a range of accounts
• Collaborative, takes ownership and hands on approach.