Vacancy: Independent Business Sourcing Consultants
|Remuneration:||Basic + Commission|
|Benefits:||Vacation from Unemployment|
|Job level:||Mid – Senior|
|Own transport required:||Not Necessary but a plus|
|Company:||CMG Marketing Communications t/a CreativeMagic Group|
CreativeMagic Group seeks to appoint independent business sourcing consultants to join our new business development division. You should represent yourself through a comprehensive CV that demonstrates your experience working in related job position in an advertising/marketing communications agency.
The Business Sourcing Consultants will assist with new business acquisition and management in various regions across the continent of Africa.
Your duties will involve sourcing and building relationships with new clients, negotiating projects. In addition, applicants must have the ability to manage client expectations, develop agreements/strategic partnerships that ultimately help a company grow, manage dynamics based on variables that change as per the business needs and above all, have an absolute can-do attitude.
This role requires that you play a third party role, representing the company to potential and existing clients for new projects, advising and consulting the company, making recommendations to upper-level staff members before finalising any agreements with clients. Applicants must have all the tools required to work remotely.
Interested applicants should send your application CV with reference #IBSC to: email@example.com on or before 31 August 2020.
- Build Relationships with prospective businesses
In order to facilitate the business sourcing process, the Business Sourcing Consultant forms relationships with important prospects across various industries. It’s important that Business Sourcing Consultants maintain relationships with their prospects in order to ensure continual improvement in sourcing.
- Negotiate Deals
Business Sourcing Consultants are responsible for negotiating deals and contracts with prospects. They negotiate scope, pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules. Should anything change in the sourcing process, they’re responsible for renegotiating new contracts as well.
- Understand Company’s Commodities
In order to be an expert in the sourcing process for the company, the Sourcing Specialist must have an in-depth knowledge of their commodity industry. They have to understand the ins and outs of the commodity to know how to effectively describe and market it, and they also have to have knowledge of all the business key players, partners and suppliers.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients in your portfolio
Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- BSc/BA in Business/Marketing or relevant field
- Proven experience as an marketer or similar position
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CIM/IMM/ any Digital Marketing certification is a plus